Background. Hypertension affects about 30–45 % of the total population. Modern computer technologies may significantly help at timely diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases and prediction of their course. Values of blood pressure and pulse rate are independently continuously connected with adverse cardiovascular events. Therefore, development of the algorithm of diagnostics of the cardiovascular system, based on measurements of blood pressure and heart rate, is an important task. The object of the study is patients with cardiovascular diseases, as well as people who are at risk of development thereof. The subject of research is multiple blood pressure measurements at random points in time over a long period.
Materials and methods. The author suggested a diagnostic algorithm based on repeated measurements of blood pressure and pulse.
Results. The researched developed the algorithm of diagnostics of the cardiovascular system by the results of repeated measurements of blood pressure and heart rate, including calculation and analysis of additional values of the diagnostic parameters – pulse pressure, coefficient of endurance, the Kerdo index.
Сonclusions. The developed algorithm allows to detect the presence of abnormalities in the cardiovascular system, as well as to identify the risk of complications in patients with cardiovascular diseases.
1. Smogunov V. V., Petrunina E. V., Volkova N. A. Metodiki, tekhnika i apparatura vnutrennikh i vneshnikh ispytaniy (Ispytaniya-2011): sb. materialov nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Methods, technique and equipment of internal and external tests (Tests-2011): proceedings of the scientific and engineering conference]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU,2011, pp. 186–189.
2. Rodina O. P., Moiseeva I. Ya., Gerashchenko S. I., Gerashchenko M. S., Vodop'yanova O. A., Mitroshin A. N. Fundamental'nye issledovaniya [Fundamental research]. 2014, no. 10. Available at: http://www.rae.ru/fs/pdf/2014/10-1/35234.pdf (accessed 17 October 2014).
3. Rogoza A. N. Funktsional'naya diagnostika [Functional diagnostics]. 2003, no. 1, pp. 2–10.
4. Order of the Russian Ministry of Healthcare No. 4, January 24, 2003 «On organization of medical aid to patients with arterial hypertension in the Russian Federation». Moscow, 2003.
5. Rossiyskiy rynok tonometrov dlya izmereniya arterial'nogo davleniya [Russian market of tonometers for arterial tension measurement]. DISCOVERY Research Group, 9 October 2013. Available at: http://www.drgroup.ru/472-analiz-rynka-tonometrov-dlya-izmereniya-arterialnogo-davleniya-v-rossii.html (accessed 9 October 2014).
6. Julius S., Palatini P., Kjeldsen S. E., Zanchetti A., Weber M. A., McInnes G. T. Am J Cardiol. 2012, vol.109,pp.685–692.
7. Benetos A., Rudnichi A., Thomas F., Safar M., Guize L. Hyper-tension. 1999, vol. 33, pp. 44–52.
8. Rossiyskiy kardiologicheskiy zhurnal [Russian cardiological journal]. 2014, no. 1 (105), pp. 5–92.
9. Respiratorno-kineziologicheskaya reabilitatsiya posle kardiokhirurgicheskikh vmeshatel'stv: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Respiratory-kinesiological rehabilitation after cardiological intervention: methodological guidelines]. Kemerovo, 2011. Available at: http://kemcardio.ru/attaches/207/metod7.pdf (accessed 10 October 2014).
10. Volchikhin V. I., Proshkina E. N. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie naukiyu [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2007, no. 1, pp. 61–65.
11. Shtovba S. D. Vvedenie v teoriyu nechetkikh mnozhestv i nechetkuyu logiku [Introduction into the set theory and fuzzy logic]. Available at: http://matlab.exponenta.ru/fuzzylogic/book1/index.php (accessed 9 October 2014).